Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Tale of Retail





Retail scenario in India is going through a very complicated and at the same time exciting phase. We have the most traditional of formats competing with the computerized large- format chain versions and wonder of wonders actually surviving too.


That the sector is changing beyond recognition is a given. That the worldwide economic slowdown is affecting it and what seemed like only an upward surge a few months ago doesn’t seem as rosy now is equally true.

My attempts to understand the market and also jot down some notes and observations have resulted in this blog.

I am not promising to be always original as from time to time I might like to copy out observations by experts in the field.

However I will surely try to be informative and interesting.
See you around.

1 comment:

EPL addict said...

please go to my blog
www.soccerupdated.blogspot.com
I need your help. subscribe if u can. recommend my blog to all your friends too. thanks.